Thursday, March 14, 2024

'You're in her DMs. I'm in her BMs. We are not the same'.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .

 Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'WELL IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'.Are you real ? send me a pic and some info if you are... Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. "These people are extremely unprofessional and non productive, and so so rude. IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE.

 'You're in her DMs. I'm in her BMs. We are not the same'.REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'WELL IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'.




May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'P plentyoffish Sponsored PlentyofFish'
Take me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God.Straight Forward.Like salt and pepper .... over a meal shared so cherished and savored but only for a moment's pleasure and so easily discarded when its enough
Fairy Tales, life every day.Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia.Golden Calf: Bulls And Horns, Fields Of Shit, Dung, Fecal Matters, Heads To Count. What beef?



YOU MAKE ME HAPPY AND LAUGH AND SMILE AND THAT HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.https://witchesbitcheswithstarsdancesinlights.blogspot.com/.Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia.


80s dancing GIFThe International Renewable Energy Agency (IREA) projects that by 2050, we’ll be looking at 78 million metric tons of bulky e-waste. Like salt and pepper .... over a meal shared so cherished and savored but only for a moment's pleasure and so easily discarded when its enough.


!Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.s 'NOBODY EVER READS THE MONOPOLY RULES... EXCEPT WHEN AN ARGUMENT MENT BREAKS OUT. IN REAL LIFE, YOU NEED TO KNOW THE RULES UP FRONT. SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE. HIRE A REALTOR® HIRE ME.'

 Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. 

Horses To Races, Foxes To Dogs, Roles To Play,Ways To Shine. Miller at 1-585-362-9822.....We are here.Because of you, I love little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. There are only two days in a year that nothing ca..ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.

TINMANTALESANDTREATS.BLOGSPOT.COM
May be an image of 2 people, people smiling and text that says 'Her: Who gone handle me me??!!! RCO Janin Robers Young Jesus once he find out you took his motherfucking sandals'
Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .

My dear father once said, "Math is always perfect. 2+2 will NEVER equal 5".2018, Same year, part of the closing documents in place. Real estate agent, Daniel Evans, of Temecula Valley Home Team, wanted to say, they found a UCC 1 they want you to sign, midterm, for $30,000, you have to sign. Buy their shit, so they can collect, $30,000 from you. Sign the transfer. No way Jose.


ANGELKISSESLOTSOFJOYSPAINSBEACHCLASS.BLOGSPOT.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment