Sunday, March 3, 2024

"THE HIGHEST FORM OF KNOWLEDGE Is EMPATHY, FOR IT REQUIRES us TO SUSPEND OUR EGOS AND LIVE IN ANOTHER'S WORLD -PLATO'.

Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'WELL IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'.
'You're in her DMs. I'm in her BMs. We are not the same'
May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'P plentyoffish Sponsored PlentyofFish'

 NOT MY THAT'S WALLET MY W MIND CHANGE' .Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned.


No photo description available.
The International Renewable Energy Agency (IREA) projects that by 2050, we’ll be looking at 78 million metric tons of bulky e-waste. Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always. SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.. THE ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE OVER ME IS YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND I CAN'T'.Conversation Starter ·This could get interesting..

 


Printed: 1/21/2022 9:55 AM Order: QuickView_ Doc: 2019-509430 DOC #2019-0509430. I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.I MAKE MISTAKES, I LIVE, I LEARN, I'VE BEEN HURT BUT I'M ALIVE. YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR NEWLY ENACTED SERVICE-CONNECTED BENEFITS Joe Greg : THAT'S A PRETTY BIG DEVELOPMENT!I feel ya on that one .



 WAKE UP SLAVES. Petty Crooks, Petty Snakes.Rachel And Jay Jarrot. One Nut To Stand, Dogwood Trees, Monkey Rites 2020.
Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.Pickpocket (visiting his friend in jail): "I hired a lawyer for you this morning, Slim, but I had to hand him my Rolex as a retainer."Slim: "Did he keep it?"Pickpocket: "He thinks he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment