Friday, March 1, 2024

,RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'Journeys kept, views shared, disable veteran,USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee. Voices in dark, words in waves to share.

 Betty Battles ,RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'Journeys kept, views shared, disable veteran,USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee. Voices in dark, words in waves to share.

May be a doodle of text that says 'There are so many reasons to book a Vacasa home for the holidays-but stays up to 20% off is Learn More pretty good one.'


E.R. Doctor: “They’re Lying To Us Again”.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Tom Petty, American Girl, Songs To Play, Heads In The Clouds, Waves To Make, Dances In The Streets.,RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'Journeys kept, views shared, disable veteran,USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee. Voices in dark, words in waves to share.
May be an image of campsite

My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'

The darkness never weakened me... It turned to gunpowder in my bones, met the fire within my soul and ignited a warrior. A. Shea.

Big shout out to one of the best boxing coaches Cisco Cuevas . FOR A FEE, PTSD, NUTS ON THE RUN. VETERAN: USMC: POSTAL CLERK 2. EARTH ANGEL...

No comments:

Post a Comment