Sunday, March 3, 2024

Aaron Roeder Lighting the path,a walk to remember.Be a Smile for those who have no reason to smile...Be a Light for those who live in darkness.

  Joe Greg : THAT'S A PRETTY BIG DEVELOPMENT!I feel ya on that one .I'm pretty boring these days... I work, disc golf on the weekends and that's about it. I love doing stuff and staying busy but I don't have that special someone to go out and about with. If she were in my life I remember like yesterday I just loved doing anything she wanted to go do. 

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.
TINMANTALESANDTREATS.BLOGSPOT.COM

May be an image of 2 people, people smiling and text that says 'Her: Who gone handle me me??!!! RCO Janin Robers Young Jesus once he find out you took his motherfucking sandals'
THE LIST OF PEOPLE IM SHOPPING FOR THIS CHRISTMAS'.Another way to skin a cat. History Created, Glory Dazes Done. Storyworth, tales online, stories online, to become a book, chapters written, all this month, have two account, to write those stories, and see if John Boy, can sell online, for me.

The ability to triumph starts with you." We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.How low can you go? Just ask BBC! Four non-Jews debating on BBC whether Jews are an ethnic minority.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.
No photo description available.


Aaron Roeder Lighting the path,a walk to remember.Be a Smile for those who have no reason to smile...Be a Light for those who live in darkness.

 WAKE UP SLAVES. Petty Crooks, Petty Snakes.Rachel And Jay Jarrot. One Nut To Stand, Dogwood Trees, Monkey Rites 2020.
"For by this you will know you are my disciples. If you love one another." John 13:35.You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”"Aaron Roeder Lighting the path,a walk to remember.Be a Smile for those who have no reason to smile...Be a Light for those who live in darkness.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment