Sunday, March 3, 2024

Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

 The TCPA is a federal law that was enacted in 1991 to protect consumers from telemarketers. It prohibits calling a cell phone number using an artificial or pre-recorded voice without the recipient’s prior express consent.

FAT AND WIDE,“WHATEVER” I MEAN FUCK YOU. FROM THE DEE.
Treats, Tricks, And Trades:Horse And Pony Shows...Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today, but eventually.ed Dates shared a link.Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. From The Dee.
May be an image of 5 people, people playing football, people playing soccer and text that says 'Rakute hekn TANLEY Rakuten 0'

How it is done in Texas and Washington . Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.TO BE COMPLETED,WORK IN PROGRESS, MARCH 4TH.
May be an illustration of child and musical instrument


BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reasons to Not buy.Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....
May be an image of text that says 'THERE'S NO TRUTH ANYMORE. Picture Quotes & Creator'



 'You're in her DMs. I'm in her BMs. We are not the same'.REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'WELL IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'.




'You're in her DMs. I'm in her BMs. We are not the same'.Songs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83: Texas Roots, Cali Chicks, Babes, Faces In The Crowds.

'You're in her DMs. I'm in her BMs. We are not the same'.Songs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83: Texas Roots, Cali Chicks, Babes, Faces In The Crowds.

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'P plentyoffish Sponsored PlentyofFish'



The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reasons to 
Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.





The TCPA is a federal law that was enacted in 1991 to protect consumers from telemarketers. It prohibits calling a cell phone number using an artificial or pre-recorded voice without the recipient’s prior express consent.


Financing Statement Addendum (Form UCC1Ad).SOLAR LEASE AND THE UCC TERMINATION: SUNGEVITY-ACCOUNT NO. 227047-ESPINOZA, TONY- 'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

No comments:

Post a Comment