Saturday, January 27, 2024

If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world...Yes, I am glamorous. But I don't ever flaunt my fame.I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles.

 Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. Dick Wonders: Lyon Sacks: Jewish Style. 3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.


If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world...Yes, I am glamorous. But I don't ever flaunt my fame.I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles.


 Queens Notes: If I had a cape and a good tiara, I'm pretty sure I could save the world...Yes, I am glamorous. But I don't ever flaunt my fame.I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles.


If you have any questions, like did hell freeze over, please feel free to contact us. All blame to seller, to cancel, rather that terminate. Buyer to terminate contract, get depoit back. In the real world. Just to let you know, bullshit, when you see it.Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.

No photo description available.

HAIRLESS TURKEY, Rachel Jarrot -BUFFALO DROPOUT, CALIFORNIA COW. GOLDEN COW, HIPPO. !..Ghorm de Lhairh...Ways to go, ways to grow, ways to stay on top, thanks and praises for another day, fairy tales to live. Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.Dances In The Water, Fish And Frogs, Hopping Back In, Seas Of More Fools. Coins To Pay.🦇 Dark Gothic Vampire 🦇.leave me not alone....come to my dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment