Saturday, January 27, 2024

Attitude is everything.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

 Just saying, Robin Horns, Answer, stop paying them, Spruce Powers,do not answer their calls, let them do the report, after 6 months, you are home free. Attitude is everything.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.Love, Lights, Lessons, Leaders On Top, Angels On Clouds, Glory Dazes To Come.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish.Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows...NO SHIT SHERLOCK.Love, Lights, Lessons, Silent Knights, Hard Knocks .

May be an image of 1 person, television, newsroom and text that says 'What would YOU DO SUNDAY, FEB. 18 10PM ET abc'




Anti-war activists locking arms in protest  New York City, New York  1964  From The Century by Peter Jennings and Todd Brewster.Which Two Disney Villains Match Your Personality?Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home.Hares lost,or not? sons to shine,head shots, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, all grown up, still a boy at heart.
Image



King Life Is A Beach Blog Time running away with me.Anti-war activists locking arms in protest New York City, New York 1964 From The Century by Peter Jennings and Todd Brewster.Which Two Disney Villains Match Your Personality?Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home.Hares lost,or not? sons to shine,head shots, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, all grown up, still a boy at heart. March to beaches on the sands of time.... wings in the air.

  NEVER FORGET, THE WORLD'S ELITE PUT MILLION DOLLAR LIMOUSINES ON BILLION DOLLAR JETS TO FLY AROUND THE WORLD TO TELL YOU TO REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT'...

Sincerity, Who is Temecula Valley Home Team,If the closing date is missed, at a minimum, the purchase contract will expire. What do they do, wait for a court order to change from pending to expired, once in May 2023. For real. If you see this outside of your home just know that someone is saving a lot of money on their electricity bill and it could be you .


Chicks, babes, dames, sisters of colors, shades of light, dates with donkeys, dicks, and dawgs, in the darkness, shades of darkness. Today, yesterday, and the present, three lucky stars, signs to place, every day.

Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....21. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.

May be an image of 5 people

Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.EMPIRE OF Lairs’.Spruce Powers.HOST representatives can be reached at (888) 636-0336 or support@sprucepower.com .The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Simple, right?Crash and burn Spruce, crash and burn.Yes I did it, no, I'm not sorry, and yes I will do it again.Do you have a dispute with a solar panel installer?Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.

May be an image of helicopter and text

'Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch. Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.




NO ONE ESCAPES REAL LIFE.NOTHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA SHOWS THE FULL STORY. EVERYONE HAS ISSUES. EVERYONE HAS INSECURITIES .EVERY HUMAN ALIVE IS FIGHTING A BATTLE THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT. DON'T LET YOUR MIND CREATE A FAIRY TALE.

Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....21. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.


Hi thanks for having me. Growing herbs such as lavender, Dill, & Rosemary. A water feature Toadstools & teacups for homes.'All things dark, act 1 scene 2.  I understand the complexity and the concerns with ai as a medium but I think there is good that can be done too. I hope you can see a little good in these


 'Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch. Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

I love stories and all things magic. I studied illustration, I draw. But I made these with bing ai image generator. I understand the complexity and the concerns with ai as a medium but I think there is good that can be done too. I hope you can see a little good in these
Another stinky review by Rolling Stone...
May be pop art

Facebook groups, that I would like to share. “Relax We’re All Crazy. It’s Not a Competition!” Rites,


Tips of tales, monkeys and donkeys in the hills, jackasses to ride, steers and queers. Lots of love, lots of laughs, lots of donkeys with tales, lots of hard knocks.
There are two types of dogs..with two legs, and with four legs, in your face, all the time.

Change your phone number, and email, maybe over kill.Good Lessons.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .

Just saying, Robin Horns, Answer, stop paying them, Spruce Powers,do not answer their calls, let them do the report, after 6 months, you are home free. Change your phone number, and email, maybe over kill.Good Lessons.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele -
No photo description available.

Attitude is everything.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele -Tips of tales, monkeys and donkeys in the hills, jackasses to ride, steers and queers. Lots of love, lots of laughs, lots of donkeys with tales, lots of hard knocks.I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD.

No photo description available.



**NEW EDITION - IF IT ISN'T LOVE.FAMILY AFFAIRS.MY FUTURE IN THE MEDIA WORLD:DICKS, DAWGS, DIKES, RACHEL JARROT.ON THE RUN..FROGS DAZES: DANCES WITH WOLVES, DANCES WITH SNAKES, IN

'I'M NOT THE BIGGER PERSON. YOU BETTER LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!'MONKEYS TO DANCE AROUND THE MULBERRY TREES, THE DOGWOOD TREES, GAMES IN THE WOODS.


WEIRDEST MUTANT EVER .SOFT SERVE CAN POOP ICE CREAM. SHE HAS CONTROL OVER THE FLAVORS SHE PRODUCES AND CAN POOP "PRETTY MUCH ALL" THE DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF ICE CREAM. APPARENTLY SHE HAS THE BEST ICE CREAM IN THE MULTIVERSE IS Y'ALL EATING .WHAT FLAVOR? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT ANYBODY, COME SIT BY ME!" FACES, VIEWS, NOSES, CHICKS, BABES, LOTS OF LUCK, LESS...



TALL TALES:TIPS,TWEETS,TONES 2.LOVE NOTES.'THE REALITY IS... NONE OF US ARE EASY TO BE WITH.. WE ALL SUFFER FROM SOMETHING.NUTS TO FALL, NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS.PEACEANDLOVEBYTHESEAVIEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM




No comments:

Post a Comment