Thursday, March 1, 2018

"Man's words"...INDEPENDENT WOMEN ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒŸDesire is the key to motivation, but its determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Happy weekend and a bless afternoon community. There is a reason why we decide to write here and let you know something. For many reasons, we have been to honest and loyal to our followers, whom all are our sisters and brothers, as we really consider you . The main reason why I am writing this post , is a big one. The first is to let you know that we have open a new category,... "Man's words"...


"Man's words"...INDEPENDENT WOMEN ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒŸDesire is the key to motivation, but its determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ŒVery interesting grouping of words.  Did catch my eye.  Kind of Kesey-ish if you catch my drift.  I'm a white guy in a no love marriage and about to get out of it.  Been this way for at least the past 15 years.  What a way to waste precious time.  I'm a very young just turned 70.  People gasp when I tell them I'm that old.......still have my hair color - no wrinkles...touch of a paunch I'm working on other than that a pretty skinny guy...consider myself to be a good looking guy.....



.blood ritual, Cheap Tricks, Junk To Sell, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:7608512267: lies to another, shared online, time of his birthday last year, Sept 4, 2014, dates on the beach. LIFE IS TO GOOD FOR ME AND MY NEW FOUND LOVE.Love, lights, lucky breaks, dances with snakes, spiders and worms. Good time toads, faces in shadows, faces in the light of day. 

 I'M DOWN TO 190 LOOK AND FEEL GREAT. HAVE NO PROBLEM COMING TO A POINT I THINK IT WAS YOU THAT MADE IT LIMP. Suckers to talk, views, voices, values, good time toads, faces in layers of lies, lessons, tests over time. Good times, sad times, dances in the streets, good time toads, monkeys in packs to dodge. 

Lions to roar, dream lives to share, dances in the streets, dinner of cows to call. Snakes in grass, cheap tricks, gangs of dicks in lines, party time, heads, dicks and dawgs, bitches in heat, dimes for frogs.




Thanks for the reply, need the stats, age, location, how tall, retired from what, hats, horns, halos, men and mice, sons to shine bright, or not...Mental Trips, Mental Abuse: Words heard more than once, views to change, quiet nights. Shots of anger, words to harm, words twisted for more attention.Word Kills: Hate And Love: Horns Heard, Sheep And Goats Mental Dances In Your Head: Rachel Jarrot - CANT WAIT! | Facebook:

✈️IN TOWN ON BUSINESS ๐ŸŒนHappiness๐Ÿ˜ธ is a journey not ๐Ÿ‘Ž a destination. Faces In The Crowds, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Time Toads, Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys, Monkeys In Packs To Dodge. Mental Trips, Mental Abuse: Words heard more than once, views to change, quiet nights. Shots of anger, words to harm, words twisted for more attention.Word Kills: Hate And Love: Horns Heard, Sheep And Goats Mental Dances In Your Head: Rachel Jarrot - CANT WAIT! | Facebook:

just had major heart surgery that guaranteed me another 20 years....work the baseball season at the stadium (like having season tix & getting paid for it)......a very active Deadhead still - the scene is alive and well!  Have spent half my life's fortune on live music and continue to do so... Still dance to those good old tunes...home owner - retired in '15....dunno what I'm looking for but not a happy camper in current situation & told often - 'go find a girlfriend'...have not but decided to take a look and see which way the wind blows.....what I would give for a real smile and for someone to grab my hand.......will understand no reply but all I can tell you is that I am real......


Good morning, I read your profile and it raised my curiosity... I would like to know more about you. I'm well-figured with an outgoing personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative,intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy theater/art, love to travel, would be empty without music and bored without great conversation. I am a Christian. who values consciousness and honest communication and I would love us to get to know each other so get back to me with your personal contact email so we can communicate further.Looking forward to hearing from you soon.






"Man's words"...INDEPENDENT WOMEN ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒŸDesire is the key to motivation, but its determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘Œhow are you doing, i love your post and i would love to know more about you I'm simple, confident,witty , old fashioned, and still love to play like a child sometimes. I laugh every day at something, someone or myself. I've learned to take good care of myself, so I have something to give to my friends or others truly in need....I love to learn, I've always been teachable; I absorb new information, especially technical, faster than most people I know. I enjoy listening to good music,  movies, Hiking, cruises trips and most of all i love the beach. I'm interested in a long term relationship of monogamous context to build a future with someone at my side, Hopefully i interest you. If that's the case, I'd love to hear from you.





"Man's words"...INDEPENDENT WOMEN ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒŸDesire is the key to motivation, but its determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘Œ



Signs You Might Have Multiple Past Lives.PICS | Eye-to-eye with demons The Life of a Demoniac demonicactivity.blogspot.com. Keep It Simple, Waves Online, Faces In The Darkness.Patient Story: PTSD.‘DON’T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE’Fat And Wide,Rach Jay:. Process Whale, Rachel Jaarot.

Image may contain: car and outdoor
Lions in pack, day at the park, walks to do, dinner time, freaks in a cage, good times, treats to eat. Can we get a little help with the door, lions to say. Lyon sacks of shit from the government, lyon sacks of garbage, lyon sacks of lives that run the world of government offices.

 I must admit, a little therapeutic also. Tips to share, tales online, noses and views, each of us have more than 12, ways to see the world by the hours of the day. Blues In C (If I Had A Harem) Prince... 


Image result for Uritza Smith:
 Jungle Out There. Coins, Cards, Cons, Clowns To The Left, Cattle Runs, Heads To Count. Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young .Mountains To Climb — Smooching Frogs.Lots Of Assholes, Coffee In Hand. Counting Crows.Daily Mountains. Joys And Pains.Sole Sisters:Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count.We Guess Your Age Based on Just 30 Questions?
Image may contain: people sittingDevils On Earth, One Side To Check, Paul and Sima Jarrot, American second to Cuban  transplants.  Notes to share, third party views, fairy tales of monkeys and snakes. Angels, fairies, pixies, earth angels, joys and pains, bumps in the road, wings broken unable  to fly. Time to turn around, time to take a fall, time to get back up. Hackers to snakes, monkeys to dodge, cows, cattle callers, crooks, robbers, love and hate, horns to blow, goats and sheep, dances in the dark.
Image may contain: car, house and outdoor


 SHEEP AND GOATS,HATS, HOES, HORNS TO BLAST.KEEP IT SIMPLE, WAVES ONLINE, FACES IN THE DARKNESS.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?SNAKES IN Grass-fags: Charms Enough: English Lessons ...  Trips to heaven and back, birds and the bees, flowers open in the dogwood trees, songs for the birds to sing.Bitch Hacker, Low Life Spooks ... Steven Jarrot, 7608512267, Stole computer by mistake?July

Faces In The Darkness.Patient Story: PTSD.‘DON’T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE’Fat And Wide,Rach Jay:. Process Whale, Rachel Jaarot.




"Man's words"...INDEPENDENT WOMEN ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒŸDesire is the key to motivation, but its determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘Œ

No comments:

Post a Comment